- 1 Account Activation or Password Reset
- 1.1 Credit Students
- 1.2 Non-Credit Students
- 1.3 Employees
Account Activation or Password Reset
Before you can logon to Sakai/Web Advisor the first time, or if you need to reset your password, you must know your Durham Tech ID number and your student records must be up-to-date.
- Your Durham Tech ID number is a 7 digit number (e.g., 0012345)
- Your student records should contain your latest information, such as your zip code.
Where do credit students find their Durham Tech ID number?
- If you're a current credit student, you can find your Durham Tech ID number on your Student ID card or your class schedule sheet.
- If you are a prospective credit student, you can find your Durham Tech ID number on your emailed Welcome Letter.
Who do credit students contact to update their student records?
- Durham Tech credit students should contact the ConnectCenter: 919-536-7200 ext. 0 or email@example.com
Where do non-credit students find their Durham Tech ID number?
- If you are taking a course where you meet with your instructor, your instructor will tell you your Durham Tech ID number.
- If you are taking an online course, if you provided an email address when registering, you will be emailed your Durham Tech ID number.
- If you did not receive your Durham Tech ID number, please contact the appropriate non-credit department listed below.
Who do non-credit students contact to update their student records?
- Please contact the non-credit department listed below, depending on which type of course you have registered for, to request your student records updates (such as your email address or zip code):
|Non-Credit Department||Contact Name||Title||Phone|
|Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency Programs||O'Keishe Wright||Assistant Registrar||919-536-7218 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|College and Career Readiness/Gateway to College Program||O'Keishe Wright||Assistant Registrar||919-536-7218 email@example.com|
|Con Ed Computer/Grant Writing/Project Management courses||Timiya McCormick||Online Education Specialist||919-536-7200 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emergency Medical Services (EMS)||Judy Graham||Program Specialist||919-536-7238 email@example.com|
|English as a Second Language (ESL)||Karin Abell||Director, English as a Second Language (ESL)||919-536-7200 ext.3226 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Law Enforcement Extension (Police & Fire)||Donna Matheson||Program Specialist||919-536-7240 email@example.com|
|Nurses Aide/Medical Coding||Timiya McCormick||Online Education Specialist||919-536-7200 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Small Business Center/Microsoft Computer Classes||Andrea Thomas||Program Specialist||919-536-7239, ext. email@example.com|
|Still need help?||Wanda Sutton||Corporate/Continuing Education, Public Safety Registrar||919-536-7200 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Where do employees find their Durham Tech ID number?
- If you're a new employee, contact your manager for details. You must complete new employee paperwork before you will be assigned an ID number.
- If you've submitted your new employee paperwork, but don't know your Durham Tech ID number, please contact your manager or Human Resources at 919-536-7244.
Who do employees contact to correct their employee records?
- Contact Human Resources at 919-536-7244.