Help for Instructors
- Resources include: Sakai Training, Sakai Procedures, and Sakai workshop and Sakai tool handouts and videos.
- Subscribe to the Instructional Technologies Blog for the latest news for Durham Tech's Instructors.
- Learn how to use free software to create videos and images, such as Jing, YouTube MyWebcam, plus Snagit (low cost software).
- Create PowerPoint voiceovers with myBrainshark.
- Create free interactive lessons with Softchalk, VoiceThread, and wikis.
- Find free class, project or textbook resources in open educational resources.
- Find free professional development courses (MOOC's)
- Plus find out how to use Creative Commons (Find and use copyright-free images) and check out our Favorite Tech Tools handouts
- Information about computers on campus, teaching online courses, and more...